Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Toy Factory Art Assets

So over the weekend, I pretty much just made a bunch of new art assets to replace the old ones for the new theme:

 


I also added some details to the"cupid" turret, now it's a baby doll that shoots plunger arrows at you:



Here is the new MelterMan Logo:


As you can see, the background stone tiles are now a blue-gray instead of having a purple tint.  Also, I got some new brushes for photoshop that look more like graffiti.

I still have to work on making new graffiti images that will replace the hearts.  I'm thinking gears and some factory signs.  I also need to make an asset that will replace the curtains.  I'm going to try to make some lamps that will tile nicely and hopefully look good.  We want to get this all done before GDC, so we have about a week left to get it all in.  I'm also going to work with our programmer Austin today to set up the scene for the start menu.  We will have the new logo and the menu buttons to the left, and on the right we will have a conveyor belt dumping toys into a pile.  After some time, red goo will spray onto the toys and melt them.  I think this will look great and be something interesting going on in the start menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment